Aide et Téléchargements
V-Station 2.4 has been successfully tested on Mac and Windows.
Win10 and Win8.1 both 64bit machine, plus a Win8.1 32bit machine.
- Fixed a problem where plug-ins can incorrectly require re-authorisation
- Fixed crashes with large projects (> 2GB) in Windows 64-bit
- Fixed crashes and occasional stuck notes with certain rare note on/off
- Updated splash screen
- Updated code-signing certificate (Windows)
- Novation Launchkey mapping
This version is compatible with the following:
- OSX 10.7
- OSX 10.8
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
This version of V-Station includes the following plug-in formats:
- VST 2.4 (x86/x64)
- VST 3 (x86/x64)
- AU (x86/x64)
- RTAS (x86)
This version is compatible with:
- OS 10.6/10.7/10.8
- Windows XP/7
This version includes the following Plug-In formats:
- VST2.4 (32 and 64-bit)
- VST3 (32 and 64-bit)
- AU (32 and 64-bit)
- RTAS (32 and 64-bit)
- Mountain Lion Compatible
- 64-Bit Plug-In types
- Multi Plug-In type installer
- New authorization procedure
- Host presets not available for VST3
- Changing patches in Ableton Live with Automation ‘Configure’ enabled may result in additional parameters being added to automatable parameters
- Some users may experience intermittent noise when changing preset in RTAS Plug-In
The latest version of V-Station
+ fixed an uninitialised variable causing audio spikes, predominantly with the AU version.
+ Mac: OSX 10.5.8 (PPC & Intel) & 10.6.3 and above (Intel Snow Leopard running 32 bit mode only).
+ Windows: XP SP3 32 bit, Vista 32 bit, Win7 32 bit & Win7 64 bit
Systems NOT supported:
OSX 10.4 (Tiger) is no longer supported and OSX 10.6 (Snow Leopard) running 64 bit mode is not currently supported.